- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
Roof Anchor Point - Permanent Metal Roof Anchor Hi-Safe RA10
Permanent Purlin Anchor Point for Corrugated, Trim Dek and Flat Metal Roof Types.
The Hi-Safe RA10 is a permanently mounted anchor point system that is easily installed on most steel roof structures. This model is not designed for timber frame structures.
The anchor point sits high enough to provide the user with good clearance options. Each Hi-Safe RA10 Roof Anchor has an individual serial number.
- Easy installation
- M12 eye bolt 120 mm
- Full stainless steel construction
- Rated at 22 kN fall arrest for two person use
- Meets AS/NZS1891.4 anchorage requirements
- Supplied with purlin setting block and string applicator
Must be used with a personal energy absorber and lanyard system. Any roof structure must be inspected by a competent person and deemed strong enough to yield the required forces prior to application. If in doubt consult an engineer for clarification.
Hi-Safe RA10 Permanent Anchor Style:
- Hi-Safe RA10 Purlin Anchor - Corrugated
- Hi-Safe RA10 Purlin Anchor - Trim Dek
- Hi-Safe RA10 Purlin Anchor - Flat