- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
Skylotec Rescue Harness Rope Access Harness
The Skylotec Rescue Harness is the base model of the Skylotec Rescue Pro 2.0.
It is ideal for a few applications including but limited to being used as a Rope Access Harness or also being used as a Rescue Harness in the emergency field.
The Skylotec Rescue Harness Rope Access Harness complies with AS:NZS 1891.1: 2007 standards.
- There is high quality padding in the hip & leg areas to make for a comfortable wear whilst in suspension or using work positioning.
- Fixable rear fall arrest D ring
- Fall Indicator
- A fastening system designed to be simple and easy to use
- All up on this harness there is 6 tool loops. 4 around the hip & waist areas & one tool loop on each of the leg strap.
- Dorsal attachment point
- Sternal attachment point
- Pole strap attachment point
- Seat attachment point
SPECS & SIZING
- Weight - 2.7kg
- Waist Size XS/M - 850-1200mm
- Waist Size L/XL - 1000-1400mm
- Webbing material: Polyester
- Sternal attachment point material: Steel
- Pole strap attachment point material: Steel
- Dorsal attachment point material: Steel
- Seat attachment point material: Steel
- Click buckle: Aluminium