- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
SURFACElok Permanent Anchor
The SURFACElok roof anchor from Ferno is a versatile stainless steel roof anchor system which incorporates universal fastening holes making it compatible with most roof profiles and structures.
The Ferno SURFACElok is supplied with the 360 degree ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter attachment to provide the maximum accessible work area. The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the shock load sustained in the event of a fall.
- Quick and easy installation process
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Rated at 22 kN fall arrest for two person use
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Aesthetically pleasing design and appearance
- Supplied with fasteners - tek screws, rivets and sealing tape
- Compatible for most roof profiles and structures - (See Table Below)
- Each SURFACElok Anchor has an individually engraved serial number
This device must be used with a personal energy absorber and lanyard system. Any roof structure must be inspected by a competent person and deemed strong enough to yield the required forces prior to application. If in doubt consult an engineer for clarification.