- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
Ferno Vertical Rescue Stretcher
The Vertical Rescue Stretcher’s roll-up, compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for high angle, confined space, horizontal or vertical rescue.
When deployed the stretcher becomes rigid and provides patient protection and security during a rescue or evacuation. It has many carry handles and six colour coded lifting slings that provide a good variety of options for transportation and lifting.
An integral, colour-coded, full body restraint including a padded head restraint system, six over body restraints, shoulder and groin straps along with a foot strap for vertical lifts.
The Vertical Rescue Stretcher rolls up and is easily housed in its Cordura storage bag which doubles as a backpack.
- Constructed from internal high density polyethylene with a mixture of tough 1000 and 1680 denier Cordura with a heavy polyurethane coating
- Various carry handles and lift slings provide many options for transport or evacuation lifting
- Integral, colour-coded, head, shoulder, groin and foot restraints
- Six exterior restraint straps assist to wrap and secure stretcher around the patient
- Includes a Cordura storage bag with backpack shoulder straps
- Weight – 8kg
- Width – 77cm
- Length – 202cm
- Load Limit Vertical – 250kg
- Load Limit Horizontal – 350kg
- Code - VRES STRETCH