- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
Honor Davit Systems - Rescue and Retrieval
The Honor Davit provides anchor point options for confined space and rescue scenarios and is available in regular or extra large and one piece versions for extra reaach.
The Honor Davit Systems are lightweight, mobile, rotatable and quick to assemble on site.
The base frame levels via four large hand dials on the base frame. A large adjustable dial on the upper mast determines the height and reach of the davit arm. The width of base is adjustable via a sliding mechanism.
Each davit system comes with modular mounting brackets to take Honor fall block and rescue winches which are available as optional extras.
- Varying optional mast heights available
- Approved for 2 persons (max 141 kg each)
- Easy base frame levelling via four large red hand dials
- Lower and upper mast is 360 degrees rotatable
- Special sliding mechanism allows the base width to be adjusted
- Certified: EN 795 class B; EN 1496:1996