- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
Skylotec Ignite Neutron Safety Harness
The Ignite Neutron from Skylotec is a premium tower harness for safe and comfortable climbing. Its application focuses on the utility industry, tower/pole work and telecommunications.
It has multiple adjustment points allowing the harness to be fitted optimally on the body. Breathable shoulder, back and leg paddings ensure an even distribution of load. Thanks to the unique load distribution adjustor, it is possible to adjust the load bearing between the buttock strap and waist belt. The side waist D rings can be flipped backwards if not needed and serve as pole strap attachment points like the side seat O rings.
The combination of alloy and stainless-steel hardware minimises the risk of corrosion. The patented Octa-Lock click buckles offer the highest level of safety and are 100% non-slip. The harness is designed with INO-Protection Plus webbing.
Waist Sizes & Weights
- XS/M - 75 - 125cm - 2.96kg
- M/XXL - 85 - 135cm - 3.15kg
- XXL/5XL - 95 - 145cm - 3.22kg
- Rated Load - 140kg
- Service Life - 10 Years
- Colour - Black, Orange, Anthracite
- Materials - Polyester, Aluminium, Steel
- Non-slip click buckles
- High-visibility tapes for extra safety
- INO-Protection Plus repellent webbing
- Unique load distribution adjustor provides new levels of comfort
Attachment Points Include
- Pole Strap