- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
Skylotec Ignite Proton Wind Safety Harness
The Skylotec Ignite Proton Wind features all the same attributes as the PROTON but with the following additions to this already state of the art harness. It has a synthetic rear protection plate on the rear of the AIRPAD waist belt which Provides protection to the AIRPAD in the tight confines of a wind turbine ladder or even general work at height applications.
The Ignite Proton Wind is the evolution of our popular ARG 51. The central chest eyelet can be adapted perfectly to suit the user and the anatomically preformed shoulder and leg padding clings to the body which distributes the load optimally. Excess belt strap is no longer a disturbing factor due to the practical belt strap coiling fixation. The harness comes with preformed gear loops and tool eyelets for any user requirement.
Waist Sizes & Weights
- XS/M - 65 - 115cm - 3.45kg
- M/XXL - 80 - 130cm - 3.54kg
- XXL/5XL - 95 - 145cm - 3.66kg - Non Stocked
- Rated Load - 140kg
- Service Life - 10 Years
- Included Fall Indicator
- Colour - Black, Orange, Anthracite
- Materials - Polyester, Aluminium, Steel
- Chest eyelet for belay, but also for rescue
- Alloy Dorsal & Sternal attachment points
- Adjustable Confined Space loops
- Ergonomic high-tech padding AIRPAD with rear protection plate
- Alloy Limited Fall Arrest attachment point on the centre front of the waist belt.