- Rope Access
- Fall Protection
Skylotec Milan 2.0 HUB Emergency Rescue Descender Evacuation Device Kit
The Skylotec Milan 2.0 Emergency Descender Evacuation Device Kit has been around for more than 10 years.
Frequently mimicked but never at the same standard.
Simply attach the karabiner at the rope end to the harness attachment & Step off the structure.The device will descend at 0.9m per second. As the first person reaches the ground, the trailing end of rope also fitted with a karabiner allows the next person to descend to the ground in the same manner.
The Skylotec Milan 2.0 HUB Emergency Rescue Descender Evacuation Device Kit additionally is equipped with a lifting function. This enables an accident victim to be lifted across a short distance, in order to release the victim's lanyards or restraints after attaching the victim to the person performing the rescue's harness. After this is done the victim & rescue performer can safely be lowered to the ground together.
The MILAN 2.0 is the strongest, most reliable device of its kind on the market.
The housing is constructed of milled aircraft-grade aluminium which makes the MILAN 2.0 the most robust evacuation device in the world.
The reinforced brake is controlled centrifugally meaning that it keeps the speed of descent consistent throughout the entire descent permitting a quick & safe descent to the ground. The brake shaft is mounted on ball bearings on both sides.
- Max load of 260kg or 280kg with deflection for use with 2 persons
- Contorlled descent rate of 0.9m per second
- 8:1 mechanical ratio allows for easy lifting during a rescue
- Minimum 7500m of single person descent without rope change
- Approx 200 rescues without rope change
- 6 year service life or 10 years when sealed in the Skylotec Sealpac Case
- Certified to global rescue products standards & Germanischer Lloyd making it suitable for use in marine & harsh environments
- Karabiners - The steel, triple action karabiners on all MILAN 2.0 devices not only meets the Australian standard, but exceeds them with 16kN fall arrest rated gates.
- 1 x MILAN 2.0 HUB emergency Rescue Descender Device
- 9mm Skylotec Superstatic Rope
- 2 x Skylotec Kobra Twist Karabiners fitted at each end
NOTE: Custom length ropes are available upon request on a quote basis.